Friday, August 14, 2009

San Diego

We went to Cici's pizza where they were having a special party and Savanna got a butterfly balloon and Elmo painted on her arm. AJ got a horse balloon, but was already asleep when I thought about taking pictures. Right after I took the picture, Savanna washed off her arm because "we don't wear tattoos to church" she said.


Gotta entertain yourself somehow on a 5 hour drive that should have been 3 1/2 hours! A word to the wise, don't drive to San Diego on a sunday evening.

Geneil and Josh let us stay the night Sunday night in San Bernardino! Thanks guys, you were awesome!


We dropped in on my cousin Anita for a quick visit. I haven't seen her in forever! Well, it seems like forever-maybe that's just cause I can't remember the last time I saw her!

We went to Sea World on Tuesday.
Manitee

Shark

Flamingo


The Shamu show was awesome.



The Temple was beautiful! And was literally on the freeway. Good thing they have good railings, because if you jump, or fall, you'll be on the freeway!



The back
The front-I tried to miss the garden workers at the bottom!

Then we went to the San Diego Zoo. Which i wasn't too impressed with, maybe I was just really tired. The Skyfari was fun!

I held the goat for AJ to pet, but of course my kids don't like to touch furry, walking things.

AJ really liked the horsy-this is a miniature horse.

Big Ship

The Beach. This is the Coronado Beach. We also stopped on the Naval base and went to the private beach they have there. Had we not run out of money, we would have stayed on the base for a couple more days.

1 comment:

Michael and Anita said...

Hey! I'm so glad you guys got to have a vacation in San Diego, and that you stopped by! It was great to see you and your kids! Looks like you had a great time! :)